Dance Recital time is here. McKinlea is dancing to "Tutti Frutti" this year. It is a tap dance and she loves it. I think she loves just making all the noise :) Enjoy the pictures!
Katie, she is too cute and getting so big! Did you tell me that you made the bows on the shoes? Wow! They are really good...you're so crafty. I miss that, but you said I would (: Please give her a hug from us and tell her we said good luck. Can't wait to hear all about it.
2 comments:
Katie, she is too cute and getting so big! Did you tell me that you made the bows on the shoes? Wow! They are really good...you're so crafty. I miss that, but you said I would (: Please give her a hug from us and tell her we said good luck. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Love, Love, Love the watermelon costume! Too cute!
Post a Comment