Saturday, April 9, 2011

Buddy The Bear

McKinlea brought home "Buddy the Bear" from school on Friday. She has been spending time with him and we will write all about Buddy's weekend down in the class journal. McKinlea wanted to take pictures of her day with him. She started her morning off watching cartoons with him. I made Mickey Mouse pancakes with eggs this morning and Buddy just had to have a bite. I found McKinlea working on her school work with Buddy. I could not resist snapping a picture. Time around the Poland household is super busy. McKinlea's recital pictures are coming up along with her recital. We will be getting ready to sign her up for Kindergarten in a few weeks. I can not believe it! Her preschool graduation is around the corner and it will soon be summer for us. I am very excited about spending time with the girls. Kennedy is getting big and talking more every day. She will be 3 in a few months. Where does the time go?



 Yummy! Buddy loved the waffle!



No comments: