Summertime is finally here. That means for our family lots of activities and trips. Since John and I are both educators we spend most of our summers visiting family and traveling. We have been to Colorado (trip #1) and Huntsville. We have visited Lufkin and will head on our second trip to Colorado at the end of July. I have been enjoying my summer with the girls. I taught "Princess Prep School" at Second Baptist Church and McKinlea got to attend. She learned about how she is a forever princess of God and that she is beautiful. It was precious and we ended the week with a precious performance. Here are some pictures from her days there. She got to dress up everyday like a princess. Finally, all those dress up clothes came in handy :)
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
John and I got to take a mini vacation at the beginning of the summer to Colorado to visit his sister and family. We got to go to Rockies baseball game and Estes Park. We are driving back at the end of July with the kids. We can hardly wait.
Our summer if flying by, but we are enjoying every minute of it. Stay tuned for tales of our upcoming adventures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment