
Kennedy was finally able to start her first day of preschool this week. Her leg is getting better every day. We have one more week with the cast. The girls love going to school together. McKinlea's favorite thing to do is to show off her "fancy" bag that she and Gigi made together. Kennedy's bag has CareBears on the other side, but she would not turn it around :)

We have mastered putting one of my ankle socks on her foot and then her walking boot. This seems to keep her foot pretty clean. Good thing I got the bright colors for working out :)


Every morning before leaving for school they like to brush their teeth together. This picture reminds me how lucky we are to have such sweet daughters. I have learned to cherish every minute that I have with them. I am very excited to see what the school year brings for them.
1 comment:
I love this picture and am envisioning many more to come over the years! They are such a blessing!
Post a Comment