Sunday, October 3, 2010

We are "Cast" Free!


As you can tell from the pictures above....we are offically free of our cast. Kennedy got her cast off about a week ago. The x-rays showed that her tibia (sp?) was even stronger than before she broke it. He told us that it might take a day or two for her to get the hang of walking on it again. I was prepared for that, but when we got home (and after I washed her stinky leg) I put her down to walk. She was a bit timid at first and wanted my help. After about 3 steps, she was off and running like nothing had ever happened. She is doing great and we are so thankful to everyone who helped us out (especially Gigi) and said prayers for Kennedy's healing. We are blessed to have such a supportive network of family and friends. Hopefully, we will not have to go through this again, but you never know :)

Kennedy was very proud to show off her leg post cast!

One very happy 2 year old

Good as NEW!

No comments: