Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Time in Texas

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with John's family in Lufkin and finished it off with my family on Saturday. I like to get a jump on things and love decorating for Christmas right after Thanksgiving. We decided to take the pictures early for Christmas because McKinlea will be having eye surgery and we did not want to have to worry about her eyes in the pictures. Plus, I can get the Christmas cards out early. We went to JcPenny this year because they were having a great deal on photos during November. We even splurged and got cards made. We stopped by my parents house on our way home to take some pictures so that I could have some without having to buy them. We actually got some good ones. I will be posting more pictures of Thanksgiving soon, but wanted to get these Christmas pics out.









I am also including Kennedy's fall photos from her Preschool






No comments: