Saturday, March 17, 2012

All in one day......

We had a very busy St. Patrick's day 2012: 


1. Church Directory Photos: yes, I put the girls in matching dresses. I figure that soon there will come a day when they will no longer allow me to dress them this way, so I am taking advantage of it while I can :)




2. Celebrate St. Patrick's Day: We took it easy the rest of the day. The weather was beautiful and we spent most of it outside. We rode our bikes to the park and ended the day talking about what a wonderful Spring Break we had and how summer would be here soon and all the things we wanted to do. 



1 comment:

Tabaitha said...

Love their matching dresses! I just bought Easter dresses for the girls this year and I can't wait for them to wear the same dress.