Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's Christmas Time!

McKinlea sang in church today with the "Wee-Joice" children's choir. She did a great job. It was a very special day. I remember my first time singing on the very same steps of the church. I can not believe that she will be 5 in a week and already has such a love for Jesus and "her" church (as she likes to say). John and I were very proud of her.

 On Friday night, McKinlea had her Christams muscial at church. They got to wear their Christmas PJs. She was so excited to get to wear PJs to church. She picked some out with a red skirt on them. She sang her little heart out. I will post video soon. We are in full swing with birthday and Christmas around here. McKinlea recently told me how awesome she thinks it is that she and Jesus were born the same month. It made me smile!


No comments: