When I look back on the last 3o years of my life, I am amazed. I was so blessed to grow up with an amazing family and parents that love me. I remember being in college and talking with friends about what I wanted out of life. I knew that I wanted to be a teacher, mother, and wife someday. The teaching part I knew would happen, but the other stuff was in God's hands. I have been so blessed with an amazing husband and 2 wonderful little girls. When I think about my life, I honestly feel that I have everything I have ever wanted. I have friends that are so special that they throw me a suprise birthday party. I have a life that is centered around God and all his wonderful blessings. As I look ahead to the next 30 years, I can only hope that I am half the parent to my children that they were to me. I look forward to growing old with John and seeing our girls grow up to become beautiful young women. I am embracing my 30's with joy and knowledge that God is good.
Some of my best friends got together and planned a little swimming party. Little did I know that it was actually a suprise birthday party for me. It was great. It was nice and small and the kids just played. I actually broke their schedule and they were out past 10:00 ( I know, shocking). We had a great time. I am so blessed.




1 comment:
that's awesome. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment