Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kennedy

My Dear Sweet Daughter,
You will never understand the joy and love you brought to our family. Today on your first birthday we take a few minutes to reflect on the year that has flown by. From the day you were born you have made a giant impact on this world. From our scary days in the NICU to chasing you around the house as you crawl. Your dad and I never imagined we could love two girls so much. You and your sister are answered prayers!
Never forget that you are loved. I just sit and watch you and McKinlea play. It is so funny to watch you make each other laugh. I pray that the joy between you two continues for years to come. Always turn to God. There will be hard times, but we will always have each other and the love of God to see us through.
We love you, Kennedy Christine!
Mom, Dad, and McKinlea

No comments: